Tatyana Tabachnik, Esq.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., May 2008
- Brandeis University, B.A., Politics and Legal Studies, May 2005
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- State of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- State of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of Middle District of Florida
Know the Law.
Find the Solution.
Tatyana Tabachnik was first admitted to the practice of law in 2009 and has focused her legal career in the area of consumer bankruptcy. Tanya has represented debtors at the largest debtor bankruptcy firm in New England as well as mortgage creditors in bankruptcy at two (2) large mortgage default firms in the region. In addition, Tanya has served on the Attorney Advisory Committee for the District Court of Rhode Island and has been published in NACTT Quarterly. Most recently, Tanya served as the Director of Contract Services at the Massachusetts Department of Correction.