Patrick J. Martin, Esq.
- Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Marquette University, B.A.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- State of Vermont
Know the Law.
Find the Solution.
Patrick J. Martin focuses his practice in the areas of mortgage default servicing and real estate law, with a primary focus on foreclosures. He also has experience representing national loan servicers in bankruptcy, landlord-tenant actions, and real estate title litigation.
Prior to joining Demerle Hoeger LLP, Patrick worked for two large default servicing law firms. He previously represented consumers and small businesses before the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts.
Patrick attended Marquette University before he graduated from Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School with his Juris Doctor. He is admitted to practice law in the state and federal courts in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.